Landscaping in El Paso
The minute someone pulls up to your curb, they notice your home’s appearance–including your landscaping. If you’re looking to spruce up your yard and give your home that extra aesthetic appeal, landscaping services from R Company can help you to do so.
Our Landscaping Services
At R Company, our landscaping services can help with a variety of things including:
- Landscape design
- Mowing services
- Irrigation maintenance
- Tree maintenance
Your landscaping and yard are important. Not only can landscaping improve the look and feel of your home, it can also help prevent weeds from growing while making sure your lawn stays trimmed and your trees and bushes pruned.
The fun part about landscaping is you can get creative with it. From rocks and lighted pathways to green lawns and gardens, R Company can help you create the front and backyard of your dreams.
Fun Landscaping Ideas
In El Paso, our climate is hot and dry, so it’s important to plant flowers and plants that can handle the heat. Of course, with proper watering and maintenance, you can get many outdoor plants to survive here, even those not made for the desert. Because of this, you’re not too limited with your ideas. These landscaping ideas are unique, trending, and perfect for El Paso’s climate:
- Desert Plants– The best way to get your plants to survive the desert? Grow desert plants! From cacti and shrubs to oleander bushes and lilac trees, desert plants are beautiful and perfect for landscaping that requires less maintenance.
- Plant Your Favorite Flowers– Tulips, roses, daisies, and sunflowers–really, you aren’t limited. Plant your favorite flowers and watch your front yard come to life.
- Lighted Pathways and Stone Paths– You can really get creative with this one, especially since both require so little maintenance. Adding pathways throughout your yard gives people a cute and more proper place to walk (instead of all over your lawn or through your garden). You can also add lights around it, making safer and more visible at night.
- Rock Walls– Although this one isn’t directly related to your landscaping, rock walls look better in your yard than chain link fences and gates.
- Use Elevation– Many people hire contractors to add walled-in, elevated garden areas to their backyard. While this is done mostly to achieve a desired look, it can also prevent small pets from getting into the garden.
At R Company, we offer landscaping services of all kinds. Call us today for more information!